HELIX 8® MDI CHO with MEGA 360 Ultrex (non Quest)
This 8-inch MDI CHO HELIX display is paired with a MEGA 360 Imaging-Ultrex transducer, which provides a 360-degree, detail-rich view around the boat.
Humminbird HELIX 8® CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4N CHO
The HELIX 8 CHIRP MDI GPS G4N CHO features an 8" display, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 8 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon. This CHO (Control Head Only) model allows you to pick the right accessory transducer for your needs, including compatibility with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motors.
Humminbird HELIX 8® CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4N CHO Features:
- Control Head Only Model: This model does not include a transducer. This CHO model is a great choice for those looking to connect to built-in MEGA Imaging on Minn Kota trolling motors, accessory transducer options like MEGA 360 Imaging, or share sonar data from an existing Humminbird Ethernet network.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft-key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fishfinder in any condition.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more fish-finding detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the most of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and the display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- includes a control head, power cable, and gimbal mounting bracket. This CHO model does not include a transducer, allowing you to pick the transducer that best fits your rigging needs.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
MEGA 360 Imaging – Ultrex
The MEGA 360 Imaging - Ultrex transducer provides a 360-degree, detail-rich view around your boat. Designed to mount to the Minn Kota® Ultrex™, this transducer provides uninterrupted use of the Ultrex motor while using MEGA 360 Imaging, even while in Spot-Lock™. So keep fishing in wind, waves, and nasty weather, and we'll still deliver the MEGA Imaging all around you for versatility in your fishing.
MEGA 360 Imaging – Ultrex Features:
- Compatible with the following HELIX models: HELIX 15 MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 15 MEGA DI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 12 MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 12 MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 12 MEGA DI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 12 MEGA DI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 10 MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 10 MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 10 MEGA DI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 10 MEGA DI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 9 MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 9 MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 9 MEGA DI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 9 MEGA DI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, HELIX 8 MEGA SI+ GPS G3N.
- Compatible with all APEX models and all SOLIX G2 and G3 models
- For use only on Minn Kota's Ultrex bow-mount trolling motor.
- What's Included: Ultrex bow-mount MEGA 360 Imaging transducer with attached power cable and transducer cable, with 10' SOLIX transducer cable, 10' HELIX transducer adapter cable, 10' MEGA 360 power cable, and an easy-to-mount MEGA 360 Imaging Ultrex mounting bracket. (Minn Kota Ultrex trolling motor sold separately)
- The high-frequency beam of MEGA Imaging CHIRPs across the megahertz range reveals the world below in picture-like detail all the way around your boat.
- Use MEGA 360 Imaging without sacrificing boat control. Whether trolling or using Spot-Lock, MEGA 360 Imaging is independently mounted, so your sonar picture remains unchanged as the trolling motor turns.
- Pick from two operation modes for this transducer: MEGA 360 Imaging or Side Imaging. This allows you to view a MEGA 360 Imaging view or use this transducer as a MEGA Side Imaging sonar source by selecting the Side Imaging operation mode.
- Mark waypoints directly on your MEGA 360 Imaging screen and watch them update as your boat position changes, making it easy to find and then cast to fish and structure.
- Utilize optional range rings to show you the distance of targets from your boat for a better understanding of exactly where the fish are.
- View MEGA 360 Imaging alongside your choice of multiple sonar and map technologies for a complete understanding of your surroundings.
- MEGA 360 Imaging allows you to customize sweep speed, viewing area, display information, sonar zoom, and color palette to your specific fishing situation and preferences.
- Once connected to a compatible HELIX G3N unit with a MEGA Imaging+ or SOLIX G2 unit, the MEGA 360 Imaging view can be shared with all SOLIX models and all HELIX G2N and G3N models when connected via an Ethernet network.
- Transducer shaft length: 39 inches
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Mounting bracket material: anodized aluminum
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Screen Size: 8"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 11"W x 16"L WT: 21 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.