RCL-100 LED Searchlight with Wi-Fi Kit - 12/24V - Black
Not all searchlights are created equally.
The LED version of our most popular RCL-100D searchlight provides high intensity LED performance that pierces through nights and low lighting conditions with a blazing 220,000 candela. The RCL-100 LED’s traditionally sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fishers and light commercial vessels.
The die-cast aluminum case is triple-primed and painted with UV stabilizer to withstand years of exposure in the harsh marine environment. The light’s internal elevation mechanisms are fully enclosed and provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected. The LED bulbs are efficiently designed to provide over 40,000 operating hours. The light also includes our Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature that is pre-programmed and allows for the light to independently rotate every 30 days from activation to ensure all bearing surfaces are free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional.
Also included in this powerful package is a URP-103 Wi-Fi control module to control the RCL-100 LED searchlight from the convenience of your smartphone and via a free downloadable IOS or Android App. Smartphone not near you, no problem - this package also includes a URP-102 Point Pad™ controller and URC-103 Master Controller. All this makes for a powerful searchlight that is easy to use from multiple control points.
- Ultra-bright, 9 LED array generating over 220,000 peak candela
- Efficient, long-life LED’s - 40,000 operating hours
- Reduced power consumption
- The controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect the light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine-grade aluminum housing
- Cababe of working with up to three remote Point Pad™ units
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Color - Black
- Material - 518 Die-cast aluminum
- Operation - Smartphone App or Dash Mount Point Pad™
- Voltage Input - 12/24 VDC
- Rotation - 360° continuous
- Light Pattern - Spot
- Light Distance - 4,501' (1,372 M)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 8" x 9" x 8" (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)
- Dimensions (Footprint Diameter) - 4.75" (12.7 cm)
- Weight - 7.2 lb (3.2 kg)
In the Box:
- RCL-100 LED Searchlight (12/24 V)
- Wi-Fi Remote Module (URP-103)
- Dash Mount Point Pad™ controller (URP-102)
- Master controller (URC-103)
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Candela: 220,000
- Wireless: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12 - 24
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 14"W x 16"L WT: 15.5 lbs
- UPC: 791659004852
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.