Dog Heeler First Aid Kit
Playing in the backyard or hiking the nearby trails, the Heeler First Aid Kit is a compact kit that easily goes wherever you and your buddy do. It has the basics to keep your four-legged sidekick happy, healthy and cruising by your side.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover:
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with included triangular bandage
Cohesive Elastic Bandage:
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
- Size: 6.75 x 1.5 x 6.5
- Weight: 0.169
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 2 - p.a.w.s Antibacterial Hand Wipe
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 1"
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 - Antiseptic Wipe
Sprain / Strain:
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
Medical Instruction / Instruments:
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian):
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.