100 Amp 125/250V 3-Pole, 4-Wire Shore Power Cordset - Neutral Wire - One-Ended Male Only - Blunt Cut - 75'
All Marinco cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine grade construction with features you won’t find on other power cords.
- For use with 100 amp 125V/250V shore power systems
- High visibility, 2 AWG, flexible yellow STOW cable is oil, water, UV resistant, and rated to 221°F (105°C)
- Ergonomic non-slip TPE coated gripping surfaces
- IEC pin and sleeve plugs and connectors are designed for harsh environments, watertight, and corrosion resistant. Feature integrated locking rings.
- Internal frame terminals provide high clamping force for safe and secure contact
- Options for use with on-board isolation transformers, male plug only power supply, and extension purposes
- UL and ABYC approved components
- Length: 75'
- Neutral Wire: Yes
- Female End: No, Blunt Cut
- Application: Cable Winch
- Color: Yellow
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 100a
- Length: 75'
- Type: Cordset
- Voltage: 125/250v
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.