Ocean Commander Immersion Suit with Harness::OC8000 HR
The Best Equipment for the Worst Conditions
When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the qualityand performance of Ocean Commander is essential. 45% lighter than conventional neoprene suits, it's easy to get into and so flexible that it's ideal for abandonment procedures.
- Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives top protection from water and wind exposure
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight seal
- 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
- Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
- Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle & provides additional buoyancy
- SOLAS grade reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in nighttime detection; whistle and buddy line included
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs & cleaning easier
- Neoprene wrist seals allows for easy donning and a better seal
- Built in safety harness
SIZE: Universal Adult
MASS: 110-330 lb
HEIGHT: 4'11" - 6'7"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange
- Size: Universal
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 14"W x 25"L WT: 13 lbs
- UPC: 062533354074
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.