Solaris Foam Vest - Blue/Black - Medium/Large
This classic high-back front entry foam vest is designed to clear most kayak seatbacks. The mesh panels are incredibly breathable, and fleece-lined pockets warm you up during rest breaks. Six points of adjustment, including padded neoprene shoulders, allow you to customize your fit. Expanded mesh cargo pockets hold your essentials and keep them accessible. Safety features include a tethered signal whistle and reflective trim on the front, back, and shoulders.
- Buckle clip front entry for easy donning and doffing
- 200D nylon shell is soft and durable
- Mesh high-back design increases breathability and clears seatbacks
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer a customized fit
- Two large zippered cargo pockets have mesh drainage
- Loops on back secure gear
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- Color - Blue/Black
- Size - Medium/Large
- Chest Size - 36' to 46" (91 to 117 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 90 lb (≥ 41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black/Blue
- Inflatable: No
- Size: M/L
- USCG Approved: Yes
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.