Premier Anti-Nausea Wristband - Blue
Reliefband® Premier is indicated for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting due to anxiety, physician-diagnosed migraines, motion sickness, hangovers, chemotherapy, and morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband Premier is also indicated as an adjunct to antiemetics in reducing postoperative nausea.
Reliefband Premier is drug-free, non-drowsy, and uses clinically proven wearable technology to quickly and effectively relieve nausea and vomiting.
Includes charging cable and one 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of hypoallergenic conductivity gel.
- Includes charging cable and one 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of hypoallergenic conductivity gel
- Fits Wrist Sizes 5.5”-9.5”
How To Use:
- Find The Area - Find the starting area on the wrist. Using either wrist, the correct area is in between the two tendons on the underside of the wrist – two finger widths from the first crease in the wrist.
- APPLY - Clean the area first. Apply a small drop of gel and spread in a circle about the size of a large coin with an even sheen.
- ADJUST & ACTIVATE - Place the device over the gelled area and fasten the device snugly. Press the power button to turn on the device. Starting at power level 1, increase stimulation until tingling is felt in the palm and middle finger at a comfortable level. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn the device off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.