SPT1001 - Stainless Steel PowerTower® Radar Mount - 6" Aft Leaning
The Scanstrut Stainless Steel PowerTower® is engineered for outstanding strength and with an unparalleled surface finish. Manufactured using the best marine grade Stainless Steel, PowerTower® is molded as a single 'monocoque' structure with no joints, offering unparalleled strength and durability.
Designed to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
By elevating your antenna clear of obstructions, PowerTower® maximizes the performance of your radar.
There is a PowerTower® to fit pretty much every modern radar.
- B & G - HALO20, HALO20+, HALO24 radars
- Garmin - Fantom 18 and 24, GMR18HD, 18xHD, 18HD+, GMR24HD and 24xHD, GMR40 radars
- Humminbird - HB2124 CHIRP radar
- KVH - TracPhone V3-HTS, TracVision M2, M3, TV3, V3 radars
- Lowrance - 3G/4G radars
- Nobletec - 4KW radars
- Raymarine - QUANTUM (Q24C) and QUANTUM 2 (Q24D0, RD218, RD418/RD418HD, RD424/RD424HD radars
- Simrad - 3G/4G, DX45, 60, 64-S, GB40/NX40/45/NSE1/12 radars
- Sitex - RADARpc-4D
- Designed to fit the most up to date radars
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the radar to fasten straight to the PowerTower®
- No need to cut the radar’s connectors off for installation
- Constructed from the best Marine grade Stainless Steel
- Range of accessories light bars can be bolted to the back of the PowerTower®
- Radar Type - Dome
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Height - 6" (152mm)
- Mounting Type - Aft leaning - 25°
In the Box:
- Mounting hardware (excluding screws/bolts)
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Type: Aft Leaning Mount
- Height: 6
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 12"W x 12"L WT: 7.65 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790308
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.