Shakespeare Galaxy Style 5399
9'6" VHF 6dB Gain
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave with two coaxial chokes to suppress cable radiation
This professional quality antenna is a performance powerhouse. Its extra strong sturdy enough to be self-supporting, even in high winds and high speeds. Mounting on radar arch or T-top not recommended.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Use only Shakespeares extra heavy-duty Style 4187-HD Rachet Mount for self-supporting applications, or use a Style 452 mounting kit if an upper support bracket installation is preferred
- Two sections: Base 75", Tip 39" - UPS shippable
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth:||3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|SWR:||nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||100 watts|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 114"
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 95"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 719441200213
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.