NavPro 1200 with MDS-12 WiFi 24" Hi-Res Digital Radome Radar with 15M Cable
12" Touch Screen GPS/Chart Plotter w/Wifi, Includes Navionics+ Chart Card, all Accessory Cables & Internal GPS Receiver/Antenna
These powerful MFDs give fishermen, sailors and cruisers everything they need to navigate, catch fish and safely enjoy their time on the water, Hybrid Touch Control lets boaters operate the system using the large touchscreen display or a combination of robust hard keys, four-directional pad or rotary knob. WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity make it easy to manage important data and software updates, allow for mulitple display options and remote control of NavPro Series MFDs using a smartphone or tablet.
- Bright, high-resolution LCD displays
- Control the way you want, with advanced touchscreen or robust keys
- Offered with intergrated or Black Box CHIRP sonar
- Availabe in 46-65kHz, 100-140kHz or 160kHz-200kHz CHIRP
- Easy software updating over the Internet - no PC or app needed
- Mirror Control second display and remote control via NavPro app
- Automatic storage and synchronization of important data using Captain Cloud
- Backed by SI-TEX's 2 Year Warranty and U.S. based customer service
Precision navigation, powerful CHIRP sonar options and advanced connectivity and control-what more could today's modern boater want?
4kW Hi-Res 24" Digital Radome Radar with Internal WiFi Module & 15M Cable for All NavPro Units
- Adjustable VRM and EBL function provides precise range and bearing information to any target displayed
- Target intensity is shown in color shades to assist the operator in differentiating between large and small vessels and weather severity
- Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray
- 24" 4kW Hi-Res Radome Radar
- Includes Internal WiFi Module
- Specifically made for SI-TEX NavPro Units
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.