Deep-Pipe Level Sender - 150mm - 0 to 180 OHM
Deep-Pipe Level Sensor is ideal for usage in fuel tanks. Its 38 mm diameter vertical tube contains a float inside, which measures a level of the liquid. Small holes at the top and bottom of the tube act as a baffle to fuel sloshing around in the fuel tank, so the float position remains stable at any sea state.
Sensors are made in various lengths starting at 150 mm increasing to 1200 mm – please ensure that the length chosen is at least 4 mm from the base of the fuel tank once fitted.
- Tubular Sensor Stainless Steel
- Suitable for Fuel (Oi -Petroleum-Diesel-Gasoline) and Water
- Length: 150 mm
- TE Superseal Connector 2-Pole IP67
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to 65°C or -13°F to 149°F
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 24 VDC
- Compensation chamber
- Flange: 5-Hole SAE Flange 54mm PA66 GF30
- Wiring harness with length of 200 mm
- Signal ranges: 0 to 180 OHM
- IP67 protection rating
- Communication: Analog
In the Box:
- Deep-Pipe Level Sensor
- Installation Kit
- Safety Instructions
- Installation Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Color: Silver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.