BattMan Pro Battery Monitor - 12/24V
Battery monitor, 12/24 V DC with large, splash-proof display (IP65) and power bar. Displays remaining time and stores special battery status events.
An affordable battery monitor that does exactly that: providing critical information about the status of your battery bank under all circumstances. Moreover, it will warn you when your battery bank is empty. Also displays the remaining time until your battery needs to be charged and stores special battery status events.
- Number of battery outlets: 2; service (fully), starter (voltage)
- Display/read-out: Voltage, current, amp-hours, battery capacity in %
- Languages on display: Universal
- Built-in depth: 72.5 mm/2.9 inch
- Dimensions: Ø 64 mm, depth 79 mm
- Dimensions shunt, height x width x depth: 87 x 45 x 35 mm/3.4 x 1.8 x 1.4 inch
- Weight: 0.15 kg/0.3 lb
- Max. Ah capacity: 9999 Ah
- Supply voltage: 9-35 V
- Voltage range: 0-35 V
- Current consumption (backlight off): 8 mA/12 V, 6 mA/24 V
- Current consumption (backlight on): 30 mA/12 V, 18 mA/24 V
- Voltage resolution: 0.1 V
- Voltage accuracy: ± 0.3%
- Shunt specification: 500 A/50 mV (service set)
- Current measurement range: 0-500 A
- Current accuracy: ± 0,4 %
- Battery alarm contact: Yes, potential free
- Remaining time indication: Yes
- Historical data: Yes
- MasterBus compatible: No
- Connection cable (6-wire) necessary: Yes
- Modular cable necessary: No
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.