Triplex Cable - 10/3 AWG - 100'
- ANCOR Triplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Features three Marine Grade primary conductors (white, black and green) in a white common jacket.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black/Green/White
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 10/3 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 17.3 lbs
- UPC: 091887122015
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.