Digital Duo Charge - 12/24V
The Digital Duo Charge (DDC-12/24) provides a “hands off” solution for charging two battery banks without the use of problematic isolators or manual battery switches. During charging the DDC-12/24 monitors voltage at the house battery. When voltage exceeds the set minimum (typically 13.2V in a 12V system and 26.4V in a 24V system) the DDC-12/24 automatically engages, providing up to 30A charge current to the starting battery. When no charge source is present, the DDC-12/24 separates the batteries so the starting battery won’t be accidentally discharged into the house battery. An optional solenoid control enables higher start battery charging output when required.
- Multi Bank Charging
- The DDC is a Solid-State Battery Combiner
- Control Voltage and Current between House and Start Batteries
- Eliminates the Need for an Isolator, Relay or Manually Operated Battery Switch
- Used in Concert with Max Charge or ARS-5 Regulators
- Can also be Employed without a Balmar Regulator
- Works in Both 12V and 24V Applications
- House and Start Batteries can be different technologies
- Start Battery Temperature Sensing Available with the MC-TS-B Sensor Cable
- 4 Battery Programs Supported for the Start Battery:
- Standard Flooded, Deep Cycle Flooded, AGM and Gel Cell
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.