1014 Mounting Bracket f/1011 12V Socket
Socket not included
- Designed to withstand the rigors of wet environments and constant vibration
- Large contact surfaces for good electrical connection
- Twist lock system - plug locks securely into socket
- Internal strain relief and cord seal
- Nickel plated copper alloy used for all current carrying components
- Front panel, rear panel, or surface mount
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.