FX-125 Anchor - 69lb
For over three decades, the much lighter Fortress Anchor has out-performed substantially heavier steel anchors in holding power tests conducted all around the world. In the US Navy tests, not only did the Fortress out-perform heavier steel anchors, they were also able to withstand pull loads that averaged over 200x their own weight.
Fortress Anchors are constructed using a high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, aluminum magnesium alloy. This results in a lighter, easy to handle anchor with superior holding power.
The anchors have been designed to be easily disassembled for compact storage, or as a spare and/or a storm anchor. All Fortress Anchors are precision-machined for sharpness and quick penetration into common sea bottoms, which ensures faster setting-performance.
Fortress Marine Anchors offers a 100% Hassle-Free Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty.
*Made in the U.S.A.
- Award Winning Design
- Highest rating in tests worldwide
- Hardened high-tech aluminum magnesium alloy
- Adjustable fluke angles: 32° for common bottoms, 45° for soft mud
- Easily disassembled for easy storage
- Easy to manage weight
- Tough anodized finish
- Size of Boat - 90' to 150' (27 to 46 M)
- Style - Fluke
- Material - Aluminum magnesium alloy
- Working Load - 6,750lb (3,062kg)
- Shank Length - 56" (1,422mm)
- Fluke Length - 33" (838mm)
- Stock Length - 45" (1,143mm)
- Weight - 69lbs (31.3kg)
*Sold as an Individual
- Weight (lbs): 69
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Aluminum
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 12"W x 57"L WT: 76 lbs
- UPC: 647124121251
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.