FishTrax™ 1C-K Paddlesport Fishfinder with Carrying Case
This powerful, handheld fishfinder uses SONAR technology to locate the fish depth and measure water temperature & bottom contour. Use it on a motorboat, kayak, or even on the ice in winter. The 1C-k kit comes with everything you need to easily mount the unit to a canoe or kayak.
- The 1C-k kit comes with everything you need to easily mount the unit to a canoe or kayak.
- 2” HD Color Display
- Waterproof Housing
- Easy-to-use menu options and settings. Designed by fishermen, for fishing enthusiasts of all experience levels.
- Powered by four (4) AAA Batteries
- Use automatic mode for quick and easy setup, or dial in precise readings with manual mode.
- Ice Mode Digital Flasher allows precise jig depth readings while ice fishing.
- Programmable audible alarms let you know when fish are present, or the desired depth has been measured.
- VariableZone Temperature Sensor measures water temperature throughout the water column for species pinpointing.
- Polarized LCD for glare-free viewing
- Dimensions - 6" x 3" x 2" (153 x 77 x 51 mm)
- Screen Size (H x W) - 2" x 1.6" (50 x 40 mm)
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71 °c)
- Depth Range 1.5 ft 240 ft (.5 to 75 m)
- Transducer Cable Length - 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Transducer Frequency - Dual - 200/83 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle - Dual - 14/26 Degree
In the Box:
- 1C Handheld Fish Finder
- Mounting bracket
- Transducer w/15' cable
- Mounting track with hardware
- Carrying case
*Sold as a Kit
- Screen Size: 2" x 1.6"
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 11"W x 17"L WT: 3.25 lbs
- UPC: 818800003134
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.