Maritime Terminal for Inmarsat Fleet One Service
Intellian Fleet One is the perfect terminal for Inmarsat’s Fleet One service which enables simultaneous voice and data connectivity up to 150 Kbps. Intellian Fleet One ensures resilient and reliable connectivity at sea.
The Intellian Fleet One is simple and easy to install and use. The lightweight antenna can be carried onboard easily and only a single RF cable ensures a reliable connection.
- Simultaneous voice and data
- Built-in firewall for data security
- 505 emergency calls which in an emergency directs a call straight through to an MRCC
- Maritime safety terminal support
- Built-in aptusLX intuitive management tool
- 2 LAN ports with PoE (power over ethernet)
- ADU (Above Deck Unit) Dimensions - 291.1 x 294.5 mm / 11.5" x 11.6"
- ADU (Above Deck Unit) Weight - 4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs
- BDU (Below Deck Unit) Dimensions - 280 x 190 x 41 mm / 11.0″ x 7.5″x 1.45″
- BDU (Below Deck Unit) Weight - 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- DC Input - 10.8-30 VDC
- Power (Max) - 120w
- Tx Frequency - 1626.5 MHz - 1675.0 MHz
- Rx Frequency - 1518.0 MHz 1559.0 MHz
- WiFi - 802.11 b/g
In the Box:
- ADU (Above Deck Unit)
- BDU (Below Deck Unit)
- Coaxial Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation Template
- DC Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.