4-Pocket Flotation Vest - Orange - Small
The MV3128 T2 Four-Pocket Flotation Vest is a functional PFD ideal for industrial applications. It offers large armholes for mobility and Tug-Tite® adjustments for an almost custom fit. Four (4) large Velcro™ secured front pockets conveniently store tools and two D-rings can be used for lanyard attachments. SOLAS reflective tape on the shoulders offers visibility in dark or stormy conditions.
A great PFD for commercial fishing, commercial transportation, industrial marine, search and rescue, special operations, and security sectors.
- D-Rings provided for lanyard attachments
- Short-waisted for use with sidearms
- SOLAS reflective tape
- Four (4) pockets with full Velcro™ closures
- Tug-Tite® adjustments for exact sizing
- U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III PFD
- Color - Orange
- Size - Small
- Chest Size - 32" to 36" (81 to 91 cm)
- Weight Capacity - 90 lb or over (41 kg or over)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange
- Inflatable: No
- Size: S
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 19"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 062533215115
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.