B75H 20° Bronze Thru-Hull CHIRP XSONIC 9-Pin
The B75H is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, high-frequency (130-210kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures
- Depth/Temperature - Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings
- Easy To Install
- High Frequency - CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Highly Accurate - Provides extremely accurate data
- 20° Tilt - The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Low Profile - The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull
- Plug & Play Connection - Easily connect to NSS, NSE, NSO or Lowrance
- Pins: 9-Pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.