XSONIC P319 Plastic Low Profile TH 50/200 9-Pin 600W Connector - 10M Cable
The P319 is a compact, plastic, thru-hull, dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sensor that offers depth and temperature data. Ideal for planing hull powerboats and sailboats.
- Requires just one hole in the hull to receive data for both depth and temperature
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Provides extremely accurate data
- Just 5mm extends outside of the hull
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Power Rating: 600W
- Speed Sensor: No
- Temperature Sensor: No
- Mounting Style: Plastic Thru-Hull
- Elements: 1
- Beamwidth @ -3dB: 45 (50 kHz) 12 (200 kHz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.