XSONIC TM275LH-W TM CHIRP Transducer Wide Angle
The TM275LH-W is a urethane, transom-mounted CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up. This dual-channel transducer combines Low CHIRP frequencies to accurately track the bottom in deep water, with High CHIRP at a constant 25x beam width for the best resolution and coverage in the upper water column and in shallower depths.
- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16x beam width
- 150-250 kHz High CHIRP with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 11.4 lbs
- UPC: 9420024161814
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.