Free-Fall Anchor Windlass
Part #: P777727
Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass For The Safest Way To Anchor!
Benefits of Free-Fall over Power-Down:
- Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down
- Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system - Durable materials stand up to years of use
- Ultra smooth motor uses less amps - Free-fall does not need battery power so it preserves your battery
- Built with durable stainless steel fasteners - Resists corrosion for easy removal
- Watertight seals - For additional protection against corrosion
- One piece motor plate - For smooth power transmission & improved gear life
- Heat treated oil-impregnated gear systems -Smoother operation, resists corrosion, lasts longer
- Stainless steel drive shafts - For years of smooth, reliable performance
- Replaceable Rode-Glide - Smoothly channels rope and chain below deck
- Use tapered back splice - For smooth rope-to-chain transition
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 1/2"
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
- Freefall: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 16"L WT: 19.5 lbs
- UPC: 033936777272
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.