The Raritan In-Line Strainer protects marine equipment and reduces raw water toilet odors caused by seawater particles. A water strainer is a crucial part of the water intake system on your boat. In-line strainers come in a variety of sizes and help filter out plant life or other solids that get sucked into your hose, keeping it from plugging up your system downstream.
- A major cause of pump failure is seaweed and other debris sucked into the pump inlet
- In-Line Strainers will effectively remove these items, prolonging the life of your pump and lengthening rebuilding schedules
- Inexpensive protection for expensive parts
- Easy to install and maintain
- Clear, high-strength plastic bowl
- Convenient 1/2" female NPT connections
- 20 mesh plastic removable filter for easy cleaning
- Can be mounted away from pumps for convenient access
- Compact size
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested, and backed by Raritan’s one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.