Rule In-Line Blower - 3" Ducting
Part Number: 140
Designed for efficient, high output operation, these blowers feature our exclusive front and rear shaft seals and corrosion resistant motor housings for long life. Compact and easily installed on any flat surface, Rule? in-line blowers provide higher air flow, lower amp draw, and quieter operation than standard blowers. For International & US Markets.
- Efficient high-volume air flow
- Quiet operation
- Low amp draw
- Slip-on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
- Corrosion resistant nickel-plated motor housing
- IMCI (CE)
- USCG 183.410 Compliant: Ignition protected
Race cars and helmet ventilation
Bus ventilation (engine and bathroom fumes)
Prison van ventilation (cooling, air-freshening)
Blow-up signs and mascots
- Approvals: CE
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 76 x 127 x 81 (mm)
- ElectricalCharacteristics: 2.9 Amp
- Flow Rate (US gallons & litres): 135 CFM @ Open Flow
- Fuse Size: 4 (amp)
- Product Inlet Fitting: 3" (76 mm) Ducting
- Product Outlet Fitting: 3" (76 mm) Ducting
- Voltage: 13.6 (Vdc)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including STYRENE which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Ducting: 3"
- Open Flow (CFM): 135 CFM
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 042237085412
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.