Shakespeare Style 4365 Straight Mount
Shakespeare flange mounts can be used to attach marine antennas to deck or bulkhead. The mounts do not adjust for slanted surfaces, and do not allow lowering the antenna for fishing, passage under overhangs, or for boat storage or towing. They are usually used for small antennas, GPS and radar devices, and marine TV antennas atop radar arches and the like.
- 4" High
- Stainless Steel construction
- Standard 1" - 14 male threads
- Excellent for Marine TV antennas
- May be used with Style 4364 Extension Mast (1')
- Type: Mounting Brackets
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 719441140113
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.