BMV-710H Smart High Voltage Battery Monitor (60-385VDC)
The BMV-710H Smart has Bluetooth built-in and can connect wirelessly to your phone (or tablet) via the VictronConnect App to conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more.
This battery monitor can calculate the state of charge of a battery and keep track of the ampere hours consumed from the battery by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
The monitor comes with a round head unit, a square bezel overlay, a screw ring for mounting, a 10m UTP RJ12 cable, a fused power supply cable, and a 500 A/50 mV shunt. Because of the high voltage application, the shunt is housed in a special enclosure.
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, and temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account.
Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current, and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays the state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, Macbooks and other devices.
Easy to Install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ12 cable (10m) and battery cable with fuse (2m); No other components are needed.
Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance and a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
Easy to Program (with your smartphone!)
A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings.
Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: Download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart Dongle needed)
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed, and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
- Supply Voltage Range: 60 – 385 VDC
- Current Draw, Back Light Off: < 4mA
- Input Voltage Range, Auxiliary Battery: n. a.
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 1 - 9999 Ah
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 +50°C (-40 - 120°F)
- Measures Voltage of Second Battery, or Temperature, or Midpoint: No
- Temperature Measurement Range: n. a.
- VE.Direct Communication Port: Yes
- Relay: 60V / 1A normally open (function can be inverted)
Resolution & Accuracy (with a 500 A shunt):
- Current: ± 0.01A
- Voltage: ± 0.01V
- Amp Hours: ± 0.1 Ah
- State of Charge: (0 – 100%) ± 0.1%
- Time to Go: ± 1 min
- Temperature: n. a.
- Accuracy of Current Measurement: ± 0.4%
- Accuracy of Voltage Measurement: ± 0.3%
Installations & Dimensions:
- Installation: Flush mount
- Front: 63mm diameter
- Front Bezel: 69 x 69 mm (2.7 x 2.7 inch)
- Shunt Connection Bolts: M10 (0.3937 inch)
- Body Diameter and Depth: 52 mm (2.0 inch) and 31 mm (1.2 inch)
- Protection Category: IP55 (not intended for outdoor use)
- Safety: EN 60335-1
- Emission / Immunity: EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2
- Automotive: ECE R10-4 / EN 50498
- Shunt (included): 500A / 50mV
- Cables (included): 10 meter 6 core UTP with RJ12 connectors, and cable with 1Amp slow blow fuse for ‘+’ connection
- Temperature Sensor: Optional (ASS000100000)
- Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.