Offshore Knife - Serrated Blade - Shackler/Spike - Fluorescent
Designed for sailing and for highly demanding skippers, the Offshore knife offers a range of essential functions on-board a boat.
- Remarkable cutting power
- Outstanding corrosion resistance thanks to a specific treatment on the stainless steel blade
- Safety locking blade
- Half-serrated blade: enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes (Dyneema® etc...)
- Single hand opening
- Glows in the dark
- Light and compact
- Soft grip for better handling
- High resistance handle: extreme temperatures: -60°C - 100°C
- Delivered with an adjustable wrist loop
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Sailing and watersports
- Blade thickness: 2 mm - 5/64''
- Overall blade length: 8 cm - 3 5/32
- Stainless steel grade: N680
- Overall length: 195 mm - 7 11/16/ 115 mm - 4 17/32
- Shackle key: up to Ø 12 mm (15/32) shackle
- Materials Handle: PA & PU/Blade: N680 stainless steel
- Color Fluorescent
- Weight (lb) 0.187
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.