Web Snap Shackle - 3-1/8"
- HR Forged snap shackle (Grade 17.4 PH stainless steel) with webbing swivel.
- Its flat design allows attaching a webbing
- Free rotation of the snap shackle thanks to the swivel eye
- The plunger pin is set captive into the hook and cannot become detached
- Excellent working and breaking loads
- Easy to open by pulling the plunger pin (possible to attach a lanyard)
- Snap shackle applications
- Applications requiring a free rotation of the snap shackle (for a better sail orientation)
- Materials: HR 17.4 PH stainless steel grade
- Working load: (lb) 2110 / (kg) 960
- Breaking load: (lb) 4400 / (kg) 2000
- Weight: (lb) 0.187 / (g) 85
- A: (inch) 5/8" / (mm) 16
- B: (inch) 1 3/16" / (mm) 30
- Length: (inch) 3 5/32" / (mm) 80
- Working Load (WL): For nautical applications
- Working Load Limit (WLL): For industrial applications only. The safety factor is 5 times the breaking load. WLL = Breaking load / 5
- High Resistance (HR)
*Sold as an Individual
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.